JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY AND GET RICH IN Canada- United Kingdom-Germany- Austria- Vancouver- Denmark HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI FAST IN TERRITORIES PANAMA PAPUA NEW GUINEA PARAGUAY PERU +27718057023 HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI IN SOUTH AFRICA +27718057023
Agent Shon
2023-01-07 13:26:22 UTC
+27718057023 PROCEDURE OF JOINING GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI
Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student,
do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the
Illuminati brotherhood join today and get instant rich sum of.A1million dollars
in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this
world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
initiation.,..,.,thank you
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account
every month as a memberA
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders
and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested call the agent now (+27718057023) OR
or immediately Help CALL (+27718057023) OR Whatspp
mike JNEINATY
illuminati brotherhood
2023-02-15 16:13:09 UTC
Hello my brother and sisters, am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati brotherhood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on Net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. .. I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help Get in touch with Lord superiors whatsApp him on +50940654995 Or Email: ***@gmail.com. There is no blood sacrifice. Only serious people should contact LORD RONALD WOOD.
david watt
2023-02-22 20:54:13 UTC
I am a very happy person today because i am now a full and bona-fide member of the great ILLUMINATI. I want to quickly Say a big thanks to Brother James Watt the agent of the brotherhood who introduced me to becoming a member of the great Brotherhood brothers and sisters here is my story. I was told by a friend that to become a member of the brotherhood is Very difficult, so i was thinking that i can never get the right link to join because i was scammed by three people whom i meant on the Internet and they promised to help me join but they never did. They collected my money and i was never initiated into the brotherhood. Until i was introduced to Brother James Watt and he told me the truth that those in USA Don’t pay any money from their pocket to become a member of the Illuminati, and i am an American. so i was very Interested i called the temple messenger number i was given it was +1(508)644-0400 when i called, the temple messenger Told me what i need to do, i did it and i was initiated i did not pay a dine from my money to become a member. But i was told that those living outside USA will have to pay some kind of money for the purchase of their initiation materials. But those living within the square of USA don't pay a dine. I followed all instructions and after my initiation, I was given all the benefit of becoming a member. As i talk to you am very okay and my future have been settled. I am well protected and i am wealthy and famous. Please if you wish to become a member of the great Illuminati contact Agent Brother James Watt on the Devil Church, (***@gmail.com) or those in the USA can call or text directly the Temple messenger on +1(508)644-0400 And generally anyone who wishes to become a real member can send email to (***@gmail.com) Become a member today and enjoy the benefit of life.