Russia court outlaws 'extremist' Jehovah's Witnesses
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-04-20 21:37:29 UTC
Russia court outlaws 'extremist' Jehovah's Witnesses

BBC News
Thursday, April 20, 2017

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39661339

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
fanabba
2017-04-20 21:44:12 UTC
Thursday, April 20, 2017
Dhanyavaad for your post, Dr. Jai Maharaj Jee !
James
2017-04-21 06:30:22 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Russia court outlaws 'extremist' Jehovah's Witnesses
Yes, they should outlaw JW's with such extremest views from the Bible,
as to love their neighbor and to honor their father and mother, etc.
Can't have that, now can we, esp in the militaristic, warmonger state
of Russia.

James, Mt 26:52, www.jw.org
BBC News
Thursday, April 20, 2017
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39661339
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
---
Mr. B1ack
2017-04-22 05:37:34 UTC
Post by James
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Russia court outlaws 'extremist' Jehovah's Witnesses
Yes, they should outlaw JW's with such extremest views from the Bible,
as to love their neighbor and to honor their father and mother, etc.
Can't have that, now can we, esp in the militaristic, warmonger state
of Russia.
You don't seen to know JWs very well.

They think they're the instrument of Gawd, an
ex. That's
always had VERY bad results.
Mr. B1ack
2017-04-22 05:39:45 UTC
Post by James
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Russia court outlaws 'extremist' Jehovah's Witnesses
Yes, they should outlaw JW's with such extremest views from the Bible,
as to love their neighbor and to honor their father and mother, etc.
Can't have that, now can we, esp in the militaristic, warmonger state
of Russia.
You don't know JWs very well. They think they're
the instruments of Gawd, indeed extentions of Gawd.
Such convictions have always had bad results. Not
much different than ISIL or al-Qaida. A cult of fanatics.
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-04-22 17:24:02 UTC
Thursday, April 20, 2017
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39661339
Here is the terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the
Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not so send peace, but a sword.

"For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and the
daughter in law against her mother in law.

"and a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

- Matthew 10:34-36.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.jai-maharaj
James
2017-04-22 22:07:18 UTC
Thursday, April 20, 2017
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39661339
Here is the terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not so send peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and the
daughter in law against her mother in law.
"and a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
You didn't dig deep enough to get the real sense of what Jesus was
saying. FIRST OF ALL, JESUS WAS BASING HIS REMARKS ON A SCRIPTURE. (he
was quoting a Scripture by Micah at Mic 7:5,6,

"5. Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep
the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.
6. For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up
against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a
man's enemies are the men of his own house." (KJV)

Sound familiar? Jesus was actually quoting or alluding to Micah's
words when he said that the same conditions would prevail in his time
that occurred in Micah's time.

When Jesus presented the truth to all people, including family
members,
some would turn against their own family members because of their
hatred for Jesus' teachings. The culprits are those family members,
not Jesus. He was only prophetically showing how some people would
react to the truths of God's word.

So if you believe in honesty, (that the Bible highly teaches) you need
to include that when you leave an innuendo to downgrade the Bible
here, such as referring to it as a “terrorist mission” of Jesus. If it
wasn't so ridiculous, it would almost be funny. ??

James, Mt 26:52, www.jw.org
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-04-22 22:46:12 UTC
Thursday, April 20, 2017
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39661339
Here is the terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not so send peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and the
daughter in law against her mother in law.
"and a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.
The Christian Edict To Exterminate Non-Christians

"Unbelievers deserve not only to be separated from the
Church, but also to be exterminated from the World by
death." -- Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologica, 1271).
Christian civilization, by virtue of its exclusivist
heresy and monotheism, became the self justifying
destroyer of all non Christian culture.

http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/
http://www.towahkon.org/endofimperialism.html
http://divineirony.tumblr.com/post/34901578902/unbelievers-deserve-not-only-to-be-separated-from

"[Saint Thomas] Aquinas is held in the Catholic Church to
be the model teacher for those studying for the
priesthood. The works for which he is best known are the
Summa Theologica and the Summa Contra Gentiles. One of
the 33 Doctors of the Church, he is considered the
Church's greatest theologian and philosopher. Pope
Benedict XV declared: The Church has declared Thomas
doctrine to be her own."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_aquinas

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.ly/1EM9nsg
James
2017-04-23 18:47:14 UTC
Thursday, April 20, 2017
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39661339
Here is the terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not so send peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his
father, and the daughter against her mother, and the
daughter in law against her mother in law.
"and a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.
The Christian Edict To Exterminate Non-Christians
"Unbelievers deserve not only to be separated from the
Church, but also to be exterminated from the World by
death." -- Thomas Aquinas (Summa Theologica, 1271).
Christian civilization, by virtue of its exclusivist
heresy and monotheism, became the self justifying
destroyer of all non Christian culture.
Looks like Mr Aquinas ripped out some pages in his Bible. Such as:

Mt 19:19b, "...Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself." (KJV)

Mt 5:44, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse
you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which
despitefully use you, and persecute you;" (KJV)

Mt 26:52, ""Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for
all who draw the sword will die by the sword."" (NIV)

Mt 5:9, “Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the
children of God.”

If he wanted to kill unbelievers, he was no more a real Christian than
the Devil is. Unbelievers need help, not the sword. (Mt 28:19,20)

James, John 17:21,22, www.jw.org
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-04-23 19:36:17 UTC
Thursday, April 20, 2017
[...]
fanabba <***@aol.com> posted:
[
[ The Evil Bible: Rape and Slavery in the Bible
[
[ The Evil Bible
[ http://www.evilbible.com/
[