Proof Obama Conspired With Putin - Open Mike Video Tape from 2012 Election - Have We All Forgotten?
Dr. Jai Maharaj
2017-06-29 04:22:03 UTC
Forwarded post:

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Proof Obama Conspired With Putin - Open Mike Video Tape
from 2012 Election - Have We All Forgotten?

Have we all forgotten when Obama was caught on an open
mike telling the #2 Russian leader, Medeyev, that he
(Obama) would work with Putin to reduce European
capabilities to defend themselves against Russian IRBM
and ICBM attacks?

Medeyev then promises Obama that "I will tell Vladimir"
(Putin), then claps Obama on arm and promises him "I will
stand with you."

These are not claims! This is videotape from less than 5
years ago!

CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley - Obama's open mic
slip on missile defense system

CBS News
YouTube
Published on Marc 26, 2012

President Obama was overheard on an open mic giving
outgoing Russian President Medevev a candid political
assessment of his ability to deal with relations between
the U.S. and Russia, saying he would have more
flexibility after the election. Bill Plante reports.

Video:

Posted by Strac6

End of forwarded post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
fanabba
2017-06-29 04:23:26 UTC
Post by Dr. Jai Maharaj
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
[...]
http://youtu.be/iEgBbxIJZFs
Posted by Strac6
End of forwarded post.
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
http://bit.do/jaimaharaj
Dhanyavaad for your post, Dr. Jai Maharaj Jee !